Mavoko water and sewerage company is mandated to provide water and sewerage services within Mavoko Subcounty.Inline with the pursuit of its manadate the Company's core business is:
1. Sourcing and distribution of water within its area of operation.
2. Provide sewerage services to the residents of Mavoko.
3. Bill and collect revenue from the customers.
4. Maintain Water and Sewerage Infrastructure.
In order to deliver on its manadate, MAVWASCO has identified and prioritised key strategic themes as outlined in its 2016-2022 strategic plan. the are:-
1.Development of Water Sources.
2.Management of Non-revenue Water.
3.Expansion of Water and Sewerage Infrastructure coverage.
4.Improved customer service.
5. Enhancing institutional capacity.
MAVWASCO objectives in line with the strategic theme and its mission are:-
1. To increase water production from 140,000m3/month in 2016 to 220,000m3/month by year 2022.
2. To reduce non revenue water from 44% in 2016 to 25% by year 2022.
3. To increase water coverage from 60% in 2016 to 80% by year 2022
4. To increase sewer coverage from 20% in 2016 to 40% by year 2022.
5. To achieve customer satisfaction level of 80%
6. To attract and retain qualified staff.
7. To enhance good corporate governance.
8. To increase funding to MAVWASCO.
9. To increase operational efficiency.